Already graduated, and looking for an opportunity to change the world, at least a little bit? Why not join us as a researcher:
Research Assistant in Emerging Business Models in Digital Healthcare
100%, CSS Health Lab
The CSS Health Lab is an integral part of the Centre for Digital Health Interventions (CDHI) (www.c4dhi.org), a joint initiative of the Institute of Technology Management at the University of St. Gallen (ITEM-HSG), the Department of Management, Technology, and Economics at ETH Zurich, and the Swiss health insurer CSS.
To qualify for this position you must be eligible for a PhD at the University of St. Gallen. You will work on specific projects in cooperation with our healthcare partner CSS. As part of our team, you take direct project responsibility. You will plan, conduct, and evaluate cutting-edge research at the intersection of the social, medical, and engineering sciences. This includes subfields such as entrepreneurship, general management, behavioural science, and information systems.
Employment conditions, compensation and benefits are attractive and based on the guidelines of HSG. The average duration necessary for successfully obtaining a PhD is 3 1/2 years.
What we are looking for:
- A master’s degree in engineering, medical sciences, or social sciences with a GPA (Grade Point Average) of at least 5.0 (GPA of 2.0 and better in Germany and Austria) in combination with a strong interest in entrepreneurship and management.
- Prior experience in applied research projects, start-ups, or venture capital, as well as prior work experience in the health industry, is advantageous
- Strong interest in healthy longevity, social and health psychology, health economics, technology-based innovation
- Self-confident appearance and high conceptual and communication skills, especially regarding presenting research results to a broad and interdisciplinary audience
- Profound knowledge (written/oral) in German and English
If you are fascinated by the described task and would like to be part of a highly motivated, young team, we would be pleased to receive your electronic application directly to the lab’s scientific director and Assistant Professor for Digital Health at HSG, Dr. Tobias Kowatsch, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: CSS Health Lab Application, Research Assistant, Emerging Business Models in Digital Healthcare. For further information please feel free to contact Dr. Kowatsch.
Job advert: CDHI-PhD Position-Emerging BM in digital Health