Register for the Healthcare of the Future conference in May 2022!
The next Healthcare of the Future conference organised by Bern University of Applied Sciences under the motto «Digital health – From vision to best practices!» will take place on 20 May 2022 in Bienne, Switzerland.
The conference will look at digitalisation in healthcare and at the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had. How has communication in healthcare changed as a consequence? The conference will further have a special focus on the role of medical informatics in reshaping diagnostic and treatment processes. What do effective solutions look like?
Prof. Dr. Sylvia Thun
Prof. Dr. Rainer Röhrig
PD Dr. Tanja Krones
Important Dates and instructions:
- Paper submission deadline: 9 January 2022
- Submission platform: https://healthcareofthefuture.ch/
- Papers of up to six pages
- All submitted papers must be compliant to the IOS Press rules.
- Please supply “camera ready” manuscripts in Microsoft Word according to this guideline. For the preparation of your paper, please exclusively use the word template (IOSPressBookArticleWordTemplate with Text.dot).
- Authors of accepted submissions will receive one free ticket for this exciting conference!
- Participate and present your research to an interested audience and compete for Brönnimann’s Award!
Relevant topics include:
- Communication and information exchange in care settings
- Pandemics as a stress test for healthcare IT
- Active living and assisted living (AAL), hospital@home
- Use cases for the design of electronic health records
- Workflow-based patient guidance in inpatient and outpatient settings
- Digital medication processes in inpatient and outpatient settings
- Disease management applications (e.g. diabetes)
- Digital health interventions
- Usability and Human Centred Design in healthcare
For more details, please click on the flyer below and visit https://healthcareofthefuture.ch/