On a journey to feel a little bit better or BEDDA.
We, an interdisciplinary team of psychologists and computer scientists, are investigating the effectiveness of an app for reducing stress, depression, and anxiety. We are conducting this research to improve treatment and treatment availability as well as prevention of these serious illnesses.
For this purpose, we have developed the BEDDA app. BEDDA stands for Breathing Exercise for the Detection and Improvement of Stress, Depression, and Anxiety. With BEDDA you will go on a 30-day journey on which you will learn a breathing technique and easily actionable tools for relaxation.
You can participate in the study if:
- You are interested in reducing stress, improving your mood, and having more energy
- You are willing to invest about 5 min for 30 trips/days
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are not in psychotherapeutic or psychiatric treatment (therapy and/or medication)
- You are currently not suffering from a diagnosed mental health disease (e.g., Major Depressive Disorder)
- You do not have any cardiovascular or respiratory (tract) diseases (e.g., Congestive Heart Failure, Asthma, COPD)
- You are currently not pregnant.
Find more information and register for the study under: www.bedda.me