The Digital Health VADIAN Innovation Prize 2021 Goes To SNAQ
The prestigious Digital Health VADIAN Innovation Prize 2021 goes to SNAQ for their diabetes food and glucose tracker. Aurelian Briner, CEO of SNAQ, received the award from Prof. Dr. med. Martin Brutsche (host of the symposium) and Assist.-Prof. Dr. Tobias Kowatsch (host of the digital health startup competition) at the symposium “Management of chronic diseases – Added value through digital health” in St.Gallen, November 25, 2021. The symposium focused on the global view of chronic diseases and their impact on society and the health system and included expert talks, practical workshops focusing on concrete problems and possible solutions, and lectures on possible applications of digital medicine in different disciplines.
In addition to Aurelian Briner with SNAQ, the following digital health startups have been pre-selected and presented their product in a five-minute pitch:
- DoryHealth, Stephan Gath, Co-Founder and CEO
- eedoctors, Dr. Andrea Vincenzo Braga, Co-Founder & CEO
- evismo, Alexander Panos, Co-Founder & Managing Partner
- Leitwert, Miro Käch, Co-Founder & CEO
All the best to all of you and your products! We would also like to thank the audience of the symposium and the jury members who both assessed the startup pitches:
- PD Dr. Stefan Bilz, Clinic for Endocrinology, Diabetology, Osteology and Metabolic Diseases, KSSG
- Gabriella Chiesa Tanner, Board, Health Promotion Switzerland
- PD Dr. Frank Rassouli, Clinic for Pneumology and Sleep Medicine, KSSG
- Prof. Dr. Hans Rickli, Clinic for Cardiology, KSSG
- Prof. Dr. René Rossi, Biomimetic Membranes and Textiles, empa St.Gallen
- Dr. Theresa Schachner, Centre for Digital Health Interventions, HSG & ETH Zurich
- Dr. Dagmar Schmid, Clinic for Psychosomatics and Consultant Psychiatry, KSSG
- Dr. Therese Triemer, Novartis Switzerland
Final thanks go to Prof. Dr. med. Martin Brutsche, Marlies Beczök, Alexander Maric, and all the other supporting individuals that made this event a great success!
We see us for the Digital Health VADIAN Innovation Prize 2022!