CDHI Quarterly Meeting with the Behavioural Health & Disease Prevention CORE, 28 September 2022
Please join us at our upcoming CDHI Quarterly Meeting where the focus will be on Behavioural Health & Disease Prevention.
When? 28 September 2022, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. CEST.
Where? Online via Zoom at: ethz.zoom.us/j/66323461510
A. Welcome and introduction to the meeting: Dr Jacqueline Mair, CDHI Core Director Behavioural Health & Disease Prevention
B. Short research insights from Switzerland and Singapore:
- Jacqueline Mair – Effective behaviour change techniques in digital health interventions targeting non-communicable diseases: Umbrella review
- Robert Jakob – Factors influencing adherence to mHealth apps for prevention or management of non-communicable diseases: Systematic review
- Oscar Castro – Exploring the potential of digital health interventions to address behavioural risk factors for the prevention of non-communicable diseases: A qualitative study in Singapore
- Alicia Salamanca – Exploring perceptions of mobile health interventions for the prevention of common mental disorders in Singaporean university students: A qualitative study
- Alicia Salamanca – Top-Funded companies offering digital health interventions for the prevention and treatment of depression: A systematic market analysis
C. Healthification – Prof Dr Tobias Kowatsch
D. Introduction to LvLUP: A Smartphone-Based Chatbot-Delivered Lifestyle Behaviour Intervention – Bea Frese, Jacqueline Mair and Oscar Castro
Registration is not required. Please be aware that we will be recording this meeting and will be making it available in our teaching library. If you have any concerns about this, please contact Olivia Keller (email@example.com) prior to the start of the quarterly meeting.
With kind regards,
Olivia Keller, Executive Director, Centre for Digital Health Interventions, ETH Zurich& University of St.Gallen (HSG)
Prof. Dr. Tobias Kowatsch, Associate Professor for Digital Health Interventions, Institute for Implementation Science in Health Care, University of Zurich (UZH), Director, School of Medicine, University of St.Gallen (HSG), and Scientific Director, Centre for Digital Health Interventions, UZH, HSG & ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Prof. Dr. Elgar Fleisch, Professor of Information Management, ETH Zürich; Professor of Technology Management, University of St.Gallen; Advisory Board Member, CDHI, ETH Zürich & University of St.Gallen; Principal Investigator, Future Health Technologies programme, Campus for Research Excellence and Technological Enterprise (CREATE), Singapore-ETH Centre, Singapore
Prof. Dr. Florian von Wangenheim, Professor of Technology Marketing, ETH Zurich & Advisory Board Member, CDHI; Principal Investigator, Future Health Technologies programme, Campus for Research Excellence and Technological Enterprise (CREATE), Singapore-ETH Centre, Singapore